Friday, September 08, 2006

Progress Shmogress

Made a lot of progress last night, more like this morning, as Tisha and I chatted 'til 4 o'clock in the snore-ning.

1) The downpayments for the Videography, Photography, Florist, Cake and Make-up were now scheduled for Mid-October. Full payments for the Godiva Maids' Dresses will be forwarded this month too. Very relieved to finally get a sched AND a figure so Joen and I can set the budget.

2) A tentative schedule for the Pre-nuptial shots have been set. December 27, Sun-up to Sun-down. Earlier this year, I looked at other people's Pre-Nuptial shots and saw nothing but beach shots and other scenic locations. I didn't want that. I told Joen even then that I wanted ours to be real like eating fishballs or balut or us at the driving range. You know, shots of us doing what we really do instead of having the perfect wind touch our faces with the sea breeze as our ambience. Joen agreed. Being a photographer himself, he's probably sick of seeing those too-perfect pictures himself. I was so glad when Tisha of WeddingsbyBliss told me that these could indeed be done. YEY!!!

3) Tisha also told me that she got a me ANOTHER Free Video service added to our existing package. Another YEY! So now we have a montage of pictures from childhood to engagement, actual pre-wedding and wedding ceremony shots AND this Free video. I told Tisha I would've wanted that one to be for the Harem to do something for me but she said, "No." I had to utilize it for some other video stint. Mayhaps interviews with Friends and Family? Let's see. I would want to talk to Beaver, being the video producer that she is, for ideas.

4) Tisha is also thinking of getting us another florist who can do deliver everything we want for cheaper. She just has to see how they do on a wedding this month before making any decisions.

We are always happy to move forward with a few things just so we could get them out of the way and be able to focus on other things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home