Wednesday, August 30, 2006

More pledges!

More people are bringing in their pledges. YEY!!! These are very much appreciated. My groovy Auntie Pyr is taking care of the dippings for the chocolate fountain. Strawberries, Crackers, Brownie squares, banana slices, and other stuff. I'm not sure if this will be a solo role for Auntie Pyr but for now, I'm glad she's taking care of it. See, she's that type of Aunt who is so updated, so into the IN, groovy and ageless and she loves me to bits! She's a keeper, eh? Hehe. Oh, and she's Dimples' mother. The artistic streak never leaks, what can I say. She even plans to color coordinate Baby Zaiid's stroller to Dimples' outfit. Can't wait to see that! Thanks so much, Auntie! Mwah mwah! Love you too.

Mama and Papa will also be taking care of the wine. Red and Sparkling required. I don't know if any other type of hard liquor is going to be brought in but I would want everyone to enjoy everything sober. *Hint hint*

Thanks for everything, peepols!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home