Saturday, September 02, 2006

Sweet, sweet Life!!!

Joen and I have been wondering about where we can get the chocolate for the chocolate fountain. We thought about buying here but it would just be added luggage. So I opted to call the contact info of this Chocolate Fountain rentor c/o Beaver. After how many attempts, she couldn't hear me so I texted her through Chikka. Turns out, they rent out the fountain WITH the chocolate as a package. Good thing though, this Judy person suggested Caro and Marie to me. Since Beaver and I were chatting over Yahoo already, she volunteered to give me C&M's number. So I called them and learned that they DO sell the chocolate only and for cheap! P79 for every bar which is half a kilo! YEY!!! Beaver's friend only had 2 kilos and they finished the whole thing halfway through the party. We would want ours to last 'til the end so we don't mind buying 10 bars worth of chocolate.

My sister, Chime, is the MOOOOOST excited about this chocolate fountain. We would be emailing each other about some other topic and she would always ALWAYS inject about being so excited for the fountain. Hehe. Beaver is the second MOST excited. I can imagine these two people standing by the fountain like statues. Hehe.

I just need to call C&M a week before we fly so we can make an appointment. The person on the phone was very helpful indeed. She even gave me tips on what questions to ask C&M when I see them. Hehe. All the more we can't wait for this fountain thing to work!

2 Comments:

Blogger ALGM said...

I'd be the most excited if you're having a DARK chocolate fountain. I am currently addicted to Milky Way Midnight. Deeelish.

12:15 AM, September 04, 2006  
Blogger maudester said...

Don't worry, Hija. For reasons surrounding our diabetic tendencies, and the fact that Dark Chocolate is just yummier, it's going to be a dark... dark... DARK DARK dipping time. Hehe.

2:55 AM, September 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home