Monday, September 11, 2006

Misa Let's

There's one thing I have missed out on mentioning here in this blog and that is how my this-wedding-is-more-important-than-anything-this-year Mom has has our misalette ready and set for the Priest of the Redemptorist Church to review. Yes, this early, after emailing back and forth about 5 times, the re-re-re-revised misalette is almost ready and more polished than ever. I always knew that the Ceremony part was going to be the easiest for us because of our parents' background in Church service. But my Mom always likes to put things together in the name of worshipping the Church and the misalette was just a walk in the park for her. It's actually the recycled version of my brother's wedding with several touch-ups here and there so I'm glad it wasn't too much work.

Muchas gracias, Mommy! Mwah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home