Thursday, August 17, 2006

Oops... back-up, back-up

Two oops for today. First, turns out my parents weren't big fans of "The Prayer" being our Bridal March. They just told me today that it's been a very common wedding march and that it might be too long for the actual procession even if my wedding will be held at the Redemptorist's Church. I had wanted Ave Maria but they said it's common too. Also, that was the song played when Papa's mother died. So scratch that. Secondly, I just realized today that the bridal shoes I've been determined to buy are 3 1/2 inches. No WAY I'm wearing a 3 1/2-inch heeled shoe that day. I can't walk that hight and with a gown at that. Nuh-uh. Ever since I purchased my gown, I have carried it straight to the closet, untouched for months. Today, while looking at bridal shoes (see previous entry), I had to take it out and take a look at it for the first time since it's been there to help me decide which shoes to buy. I've been through this before and now, I have to do it all over again.

So I guess it's time to rethink these two objects of my wedding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home