Thursday, August 10, 2006

In the words of Nancy Sinatra...

"These Boots are made for Walkin' and that's just what they'll do." I'm really talking about my bridal shoes but I just couldn't help but include the song here in this entry. After all, come to think of it, those shoes ARE just made for walking and nothing else.

I have browsed through stores in my search for the perfect bridal shoe and of course, I still haven't decided yet and I better and like, soon, since I'm going to have to wear them by the time of the alteration. Here are a few of what I've liked so far.

The first one's actually my favorite. Where I found it? I forget. Better believe it. I'll be looking at website after website searching for this one again. The second one is from Nina. I actually found this at Younkers just two days ago. I liked the look of it, very bridal indeed, but just not sure about the crystals. Oh and, they only had the size 6. The third one is so-so. Not really into it, just like the fourth one, but I figured since I'll be doubletiming on my search for the perfect shoe again (it's been MONTHS since I've had these images!), might as well remind me of those I had already saved. Hehe.


*Half an hour after posting of this entry, I found the link of the first shoe. Might need to get them reeeeal soon. Hehe. *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home