Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I am proud of myself because...

... it is still the month of April and I had already found my gown! YIPPEE!!! It was quite a surprise actually. Such a surprise that we didn't bring a camera. Hoen took pictures of me in it in his sucky phone camera. So sucky they aren't even worth posting. Anyway, it's very simple in the front, twirly in the back, A-line, ivory, strapless and just plain elegant. I could carry it for two hours with nary a complain. I just have to have the gown cut and bustled instead of having it completely altered. I am to make an appointment with David's Alterations by Sept 1. We purchased the gown by the month of May and I haven't seen it since. It's just in my closet (see pic). I don't even want to try it on until I have it altered.

Like I always say in here, "I just wanted to get it over and bandwidth!" Hey! The thing actually looks like a dumped body bag. Mayhaps the corpse bride is inside? Hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home