Thursday, August 10, 2006

And the search is still on...

... for my reception dress. I have already conferred with Tisha of WeddingsbyBliss that I might just have to let Bernardo make my Recep dress. Since I will have my gown alteration first week of Sept, I will just have to ask the David's crew to take measurements for me to email to Tisha. Now... what design to go for. As usual, and yawn if you want to, I want something simple and lightweight. I mean, the reason why I wanted another dress for the reception is so I could dance and move and walk and jump and do anything without having to drag my gown with me.

I've been looking at websites, magazines, but I haven't seen one that I really like so far. I remember seeing the Garnier Nutrisse ad of Sarah Jessica Parker slipping out of her fabulous dress to dye her hair anew. I just LOVED that dress! I had to wait in front of the tv for the ad to come out and that was usually during Who wants to be a Millionaire, the Ellen Degeneres Show and the daily SATC reruns. I would sit there, wait for it, then click click click my cam away. Check how uncouth the pic looks. Haha!

Here's another one I like too. I was thinking of following everything in it except make everything black in that dress chocolate brown. Not sure how it's going to look but... ngerr.

And now this one. The third one. This one really caught my eye. Sarah Jessica Parker wears this very well. She seems to be going up and down those stairs quite breezily and that is just the kind of mobility I want. This might have to be in light blue with a chocolate brown sash on my waist. A flower maybe? I'll leave it up to Bernardo. I also don't want to do the scallop neckline since my boobs are, well, bubbly and jello-y so I'm going for a straight cut. Leg said that for a simple dress like this, a lot of weight goes to the kind of cloth and I totally agree. I hope Bernardo comes up with a really nice fabric to spruce this simple little thing I'll be wearing while dancing the Cha-cha slide. OR... I'm going to have to scrounge for more dress ideas somewhere. Readers... HELP!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home