Thursday, August 10, 2006

Talkers are gems

Samantha Lazarte is one of the coolest people I know. She also happens to be one hell of a host, emcee and livewire extraordinaire. I had asked her to be the Lector (for the ceremony) and the reception host. She readily agreed. Even said it would be an honor (hmm, she likes me. She really likes me! Hehe). Tisha of WeddingsbyBliss suggested that she host the recep together with Grease so all the more perfecterer! I have no fear with Sam on the mic. She speaks fluent Visayan, English and even Nordic fairyspeak if spanked on her left butt cheek. She can do impromptu but in this case, I would require for myself, her and Tisha to come up with a program so that everything goes fluidly. I told Tisha that as far as games are concerned, I would like to make one up for the guests (not sayiiiiing) and they'll take care of the rest of the pakulo , unlike what happened on our Civil ceremony where the game portion was planned by me. I trust those two to collaborate well. I have total confidence in them.

I just emailed to Sam the tentative missalette my Mom sent me. I hope she's ok with the format.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home