Thursday, August 10, 2006

Why settle for a Guest Book...

... when you can have a Guest Questionnaire? I wanted to do away with the whole traditional Guest Book signing because, come on, it really is boring. I wanted something unique (no, not a platter) and something Hoen and I can appreciate. So I did some research on several wedding websites and came up with something- the Guest Questionnaire. I looked into it and this is how it works. Guests will be given a sheet of paper to answer during the reception. This sheet of paper will be placed on top of the table on each of the guest's placement (since it's going to be a buffet dindin, no plates will be placed on the table). Several ballpens and pencils will be placed on the tables. Questions will include the ff. questions:

1) Are they two peas in a pod or did opposites attract?
2) Your Predictions
Birthyear of first child
Number of children
Names of children
3) Draw your own picture of the Bride and Groom
4) How do you know Joen or Maude?
5) What are your comments about the Ceremony and the Reception?
6) Where do you see them in ten years?
7) And advice for the newlyweds?
You should ...
8) Your special Wish for Us


This is how it just might look like. Did this by myself and I'm not done with this yet.




*Note: Some of these questions are my brainchild..ren*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home