Thursday, August 10, 2006

Ze Cock

I love "Father of the Bride." What's more, I loved Martin Short as the French wedding planner. "Ze cock" for "The cake." Hehe. Looking for a cake design was not that hard because we pretty much knew what we liked to have. Chocolate, of course, with some light blue on them. This one I fell in love with and I asked Tisha of WeddingsbyBliss if the price was going to be sky-high if they followed every bit of it, save the pink of course. She said this cake design is considered complicated and that it might be very expensive. However, she is going to ask whatsthestoresname to come up with a design for me which might be close to this one. I was all for it. Still waiting for the design. Hope it's as regal and yummy looking as this one:

I am also getting the cake topper here as Tisha said there are no unique or funny cake toppers in Cebu. Here are my choices:




Aren't they cute? Still haven't decided which one to get yet. As usual. Hehe.

2 Comments:

Blogger ALGM said...

I still like cake topper #2. Hehehe. Or maybe the one where you're with brooms and mops?

5:31 AM, August 10, 2006  
Blogger maudester said...

There's another one ashley. The bride is dragging the groom by the feet. Hehe. Huwag nalang baka may magalit.

12:25 PM, August 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home