Friday, August 18, 2006

Another oops

Olga asked me for the number of Narciso and Charles Buenaconsejo so I revisited my files on our Photography package. And there I saw the contract which we have been furnished last April 24, 2006 yet. Yikes! I totally forgot about this one! Good thing I looked into my photog folder again and saw the document. I texted Tisha of WeddingsbyBliss right away and I was so relieved to know that there was no real urgency just yet. Phew! Close one. I hate missing out on details like this. I guess I have learned my lesson.

Hoen and I have this file called "Schedule of Expenses" and in that file are major expenses for the wedding which are further categorized as either Credit Card or Cash purchases. Those contracts that require a down payment first are good for us because at least, we'll have less amounts to work out for when we're actually there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home