Friday, August 18, 2006

Ack!


Sometimes I regret looking at wedding stuff online because I see something I like and oh... the confusion that comes afterward. For example, I was bent on narrowing down my options for my reception dress but Tisha, being one of my Godiva Maids, wanted me to forward to her some images I had of the Maids Dresses. So aside from the first batch of pics which I've stored for months, I went online to look for dresses for HER. Of course, I ended up looking for something for (thumb pointing to self). So aside from this Sarah Jessica unlayered balloon dress and this light blue satin dress I found from Alvina Valeta, here are two other dresses I found at Watters and Watters.

This first one is actually very girly. Very... UNmaude. But I like how and where all the embellishments (if they are INDEED embellishments) and patterns fall and are placed on the dress. I'll probaly have the tube version of this and trust Bernardo with the accents. Oh and of course, it would be light blue instead of the tan. The choc brown remains.

This fourth one I found at Watter and Watters as well. I don't know how but I seem to have had an eye for those patterns today. They look like thick threads of spanish ropes twisted on t
op of the fabric, don't they? Again, it would be light blue and choc brown. I saw tons of stuff online but my bodice is shorter so I need to get something that will make my body look longer. Also, I've been seeing some progress in my tummy since I've been doing 600 abs a day. Hopefully, this will make me and my body look better in a satin dress. (You know how it is with satin. A tiny bulge can look humongous with how the light hits the fabric so have to be careful else, I'd look pregnant).

When I'll be able to decide? I don't know. When I'm supposed to decide? SOON! Keep you posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home