Monday, November 20, 2006

Tump-tadump

I thought the music part was going to be the easiest but boy, was I wrong. You see, it was much easier deciding on the wedding music during our beach wedding because there were only 40 people. Plus, we knew we wouldn't be spending a lot of time outside so dancing under the sun wasn't an option. This time, people are going to have to dance, we have 150 guests from 4 generations and we have different sections in the program. So... how do I do this? I would love to play Cocteau Twins and Barry White and Grant Lee Buffalo and Tony Bennett and I can go on and on. I even asked Dimples about the two Tori Amos songs I was thinking of including in the playlist but I really am not sure. I have a preliminary list already but I keep revisiting it. Aarrrgghh. Things would be so much easier if I wasn't a music nut.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home