Saturday, November 11, 2006

And it goes on...

It's time to get the "little" things going such as setting our Cebu schedule which has A LOT to do with appointments and meetings-- meeting with the florist, the video people, the photography people, the priest, hair and make-up trial, wedding rehearsal, and others. Time to put together our tentative program too which will comprise of speaking, singing, playing and dancing. I agree with Tisha. Weddings back home DON'T have a lot of dancing. People just want to sit and watch people make a fool of themselves. Well, we, WE will be dancing and we would want people to let their hair down and kick it. Since both of our families are very musically inclined, there will be singing. I just want our reception to be UNstiff, UNboring, UNserious, UNformal and please, pardon my word murders. So if you are a guest and you are reading this, please don't let me drag you out of your table because I don't want to be liable for possible hospital bills over twisted and bent ligaments and joints as I try to tug you away as you hold on for dear life to the table cloth. Do I make myself clear? :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home