Wednesday, October 18, 2006

The Purse Burst

It's unbelievable how out of the thousands of Bridal Purses I've seen I only like 2 of them. Much of this has to do with size and the price. Anything too small wouldn't cut it as I would have to have myself a stash of very useful thingamabobs such as mints, wet tissue, dry tissue, perfume, etc. Anything too big is out of the question either. It's not like I'll be island hopping or anything. Here are what I have seen and liked so far. Also, I'll only be using this for 2 hours tops so really no need to spend a lot.

The first one is from David's. It's an ivory/champagne purse and I just love how that goes perfectly with my ivory/champagne gown. Unfortunately, this will be on stock on November 29 yet. Should I wait? I don't know.

The second one is something I saw online. It's a cute champagne purse. Cute. Cute. Cute!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home