Friday, September 29, 2006

Un-friggin-believable

I am done getting mad. I am too tired of being angry over other people's abilities to just commit the simplest mistakes. At least that's what I thought yesterday BEFORE getting Myjeanm's third installment. And guess what I found. 75 prints of the FIRST PAGE of the Entourage List! Not the second page which was REALLY the one that needed changing but the FIRST! Yes. There are 75 sheets / cards of the first page of our Entourage List lying on our living room carpet. They're not totally useless as we'll be sending invites to our US relatives who cannot make it to the wedding but man. What a waste. Not only did they cost me money and time, THEY cost themselves money and time.

So after some really really good and sonorous lecturing over the phone partnered with a bite-your-nails-I-might-get-fired not-bitchy-still-professional email, Myjeanm offered to credit back to our account 50% of our total purchase AND 25% off our next purchase. HA! This does not appease me at all because I am still in utter disbelief of the entire three-times-in-a-row oversight but AT LEAST we are getting some of our money back which is always good.

So the goods have just arrived and FINALLY they got it right. Off we go to Kinko's again tonight to do some serious paper-cutting but I'm sooo glad this ordeal is over!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home