Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Filling in

These past few days, I've been quite busy getting everything together. Last week, I believe it was on a Thursday when we received our invits. We counted, we checked and I found this misalignment in the second page of the Entourage List. I wrote to Jeanm write away to have it rectified. They replied promptly and promised to fix it. Also, Hoen and I found out that the size of the invits were just a bit longer than they were supposed to. I measured the envelopes and they were sized right. The invits, not so much. So with a plastic ruler, I made lines on each side of the card (which took me about an hour) then come 11 o'clock, Joen and I went to Kinko's and hogged two of their rather HUGE paper cutters. Haha! The next day, put them all inside and now they fit. I also placed the names and the number of seats we reserved for each invit as well as the RSVP details. Everthing's in place now except for that second page which I had just learned will be arriving today. I guess it's another trip to Kinko's before we can finally ship this out to Olga in Jersey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home