Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Beyond the call of Duty

This blog has served way beyond its primary purpose.

Now, everytime a friend comes to me, tells me that they are getting married and asks for my help one way or another, I end up leading them to my blog. I just realized that this blog really held my hand while we were planning our wedding and that every marrying couple can relate to what I went through last year. I am just happy to help in any way I can because I know how exciting yet time-consuming planning a wedding is. I empathize to all those who want to have the best of everything and for those who just want to get it over and done with. Whichever situation you're in, I wish you all the luck.

So Norvin, Eva, Lucille, Taray... much luck to your weddings! And yes, I am just here if you need anything.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello

You have a fantastic Blog . Keep it up!!
I was looking for ways to improve my Blog and I found your blog searching on Blogger. I really enjoyed reading it, in fact I found a website that gives traffic hits for free, http://www.autosurfmonster.com You can have thousands of others see your blog for free.. I send you warm regards and wish you continued success.

Jessica

12:36 AM, February 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home