Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Music geek

I can't believe I forgot to blog about this but a couple of weeks ago, I was going through my 5,000++ songs folder and heard this song that I've always loved for years and years. I realized that Hoen and I can actually dance to this song and then to Happy Together. But it would be too long! I let Hoen hear it first and he liked the idea. So now, for a song editor / cutter. All the cutters I found online were MP3 song cutters, not AAC. And since the song is now on this format (thanks but no thanks to iTunes), I had to look for AAC editors.

I searched, I downloaded a couple, I called a few tech supports, 2 hours passed and NOTHING. I was very frustrated! I finally settled for a shareware app called Bearshare, kind of like Kazaa and WinMX, downloaded the song in its MP3 format then cut it using that MP3 song cutter I found online. MAJEEK! It took me all of 5 hours! Hehe.

See? I will go to lengths to have the best music. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home